I may be a bit ambitious writing down goals, especially at this time of year, but even though it’s September, the year isn’t over yet and I want to set myself targets and goals to achieve until we see in the New Year!
- I have recently taken on blogging 3 days a week, every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday. It can be tough especially as I work as well, so I need to organise my time wisely! I used to blog, then get bored and abandon my blog for months as I felt like I wasn’t a good enough blogger, but now I’m slowly getting more traffic on my blog, and followers, so I decided enough was enough, and to get stuck right in. No blogging one day a week, go straight into blogging 3 days a week. That was my first goal, no matter how busy I am, ALWAYS blog.
- Right now, after starting a new bloglovin’ I have gained 46 followers in a month, which I am proud of! I have also had a lot of comments on my blog, and a few new followers here and there on Instagram and Twitter. My goal by December is to hopefully have 100 followers on my bloglovin’, aim for 500 twitter followers and 400 instagram followers. I do find twitter and instagram a hard social networking platform to crack, so wish me all the best, I’m being a bit ambitious on that one!
- Plan my blogs, and don’t leave them until the day. Sometimes when I do leave them until the day, they look rushed, and that isn’t my intention for this blog. I want it to be the best of my ability. I am a perfectionist so if I don’t feel happy about my blog post for that day, you can definitely tell.
- Take more time with photography. I love taking photos, but I don’t feel i’m great at taking photos. So, i’m going to spend more time taking photos and practising, and hopefully in the upcoming months, you will be able to see a difference.
- Make an effort with friends. This might sound odd, and yes I do make the effort and always say ‘yes’ when my girls or guys ask me to meet them for a coffee or glass of prosseco, but I’m talking about my best friends who don’t live here. I am very lonely right now, with most of my close friends not living near me, so I need to make more of an effort of jumping in my car, and driving the 2/3 hours to see them! I am even planning a trip to Norway to see my best friend, Emily too!
Let’s hope I stick to these, and achieve my goals. I will let you know at the end of the year how I done with them! What are your goals for the rest of the year?