Mini Beauty Bay Haul

dsc_0038

Recently I went onto my favourite beauty site, beautybay.com to buy so much needed new make up! I only bought 2 things right enough, as who knew paying rent and bills went before make up!? I know right!!

Here’s the two products I bought, and are now sitting in my make up bag, being one of my most used items!

dsc_0036 dsc_0037

Anastasia Beverly Hills Dip Brow | Taupe | I have like the worst eyebrows in existence and am so lazy when it comes to getting them neatened up. Just me? I’m a rubbish girl, I know! But, I’ve heard so much good things about ABH dip brow product, I had to go and buy it and see what the fuss was about! This little pot of goodness cost me £15, which I think is pretty darn good! It applies so easy, and doesn’t budge from your brows, or smudge for that matter! Nobody likes to see their eyebrow smudged off half way through the day, do they? This is a thumbs up from me, and my boyfriend has even said my eyebrows are ‘on point’ which definitely is a good thing, as boys don’t tend to notice things like that!

dsc_0035

Morphe 12NB Palette | I have a large morphe palette, but I thought I’d buy myself a smaller one, and one that can easily fit into my handbag! This palette has the most gorgeous shades, and is definitely a palette I’ll be using a lot of, due to the autumnal colours! I just love a good plum shade! This cost me £11.95 which is amazing for the amount of eyeshadows you get! Morphe as quickly becoming my new favourite!

Do you have a favourite morphe palette or Anastasia Beverly Hill product? Leave a comment below!

Share:

15 Comments

1. September 30, 2016 / 2:37 am

Ooo those are some awesome goodies! I’ve heard great things about ABH dip brow. I’m soooooo bad at doing my brows it’s not even funny. I can’t seem to get them right (someone help!!!) hahah. Hopefully soon enough my brow game will be strong enough to use great products like that one 😉 haha I always hear awesome things about Morphe but I’ve never gotten a product from them! I’ll eventually have to give them a try 🙂 Great post xo

Jay
    blissfulbeautybird.com

• karinahe
      September 30, 2016 / 6:33 am

Thank you lovely! I’m hoping my eyebrow game will be strong now 😂 Honestly, Morphe are one of the best make up brands in my opinion, absolutely love them! X

2. September 30, 2016 / 3:40 am

The Dip Brow is such a good product! Definitely a favourite of mine. And that Morphe palette looks really nice! I agree that all of the shades look perfect for Fall 🙂

Nicole | http://www.theglamsurge.com

3. October 1, 2016 / 7:09 pm

I just put Anastasia in my favs this month, how cheap is it!!!!! That Morphe palette would be fab for Autumn xo

• karinahe
      October 1, 2016 / 7:31 pm

So cheap isn’t it! Was so surprised! X

4. Kayleigh Zara
    October 1, 2016 / 7:10 pm

I’ve been seeing the dip brown being used by so many people and I’ve literally been thinking about buying it for so long X

• karinahe
      October 1, 2016 / 7:31 pm

Honestly, I would! I was the same, and so glad I bought it! X

5. October 1, 2016 / 7:16 pm

Fab post! I love ABH so much, I have to try these products!

Jade

• karinahe
      October 1, 2016 / 7:31 pm

Thanks hon 🙂 X

6. October 1, 2016 / 7:19 pm

Oooh I think you’ve convinced me to give the dip brow product a go, I need something new for my brows! And if your boyfriend notices the difference then it must do the trick!! Great post xx

• karinahe
      October 1, 2016 / 7:32 pm

You totally should! I was shocked myself went he noticed, he isn’t one for noticing these things! X

7. October 1, 2016 / 7:30 pm

I really want a morphe palette so bad- the colours look so pretty! Looks like I’m gonna have to add that to my Christmas wish list. Great job lovely- although it made me very envious!!! X

• karinahe
      October 1, 2016 / 7:32 pm

Thank you hon! And yes, definitely give them a go! Completely swear by the palettes now! X

8. October 1, 2016 / 7:43 pm

Ah I love the ABH Dipbrow Pomade and that palette looks so good! Beauty Bay is such a good site I love the products they stock on there! X