If you are nominated, these are the rules that you must follow:
1.) Post 11 facts about yourself.
2.) Answer the 11 questions that your nominator has asked you.
3.) Nominate 11 other bloggers.
4.) Ask them 11 questions.
5.) Let them know that you have nominated them.
11 Facts About Me |
- I have met Mcfly more times than I can remember, and they even recognised me, last time I met them
- I have two tattoos, one on right arm, 7 swallows, it’s a tattoo that means a lot to me, and is personal, and a Mcfly tattoo on my left arm which is a Mcfly fan reference and lyrics from their song ‘Star Girl’
3. I have a miniature dachshund, Spencer. He has 1 and a half ears, as he lost half of one when he was little. He’s a unique little guy and is honestly the best buddy ever!
4. I’m an only child
5. I once met Johnny Depp at a premiere in London, and he signed a London map for me as that’s the only thing I had on me at the time!
6. I have double jointed elbows, and it’s a reason I hate my arms!
7. I am 5ft 1 and a half!
8. I have blue eyes with a line of brown in one of them, and some days it’s a lot more noticeable than others!
9. I was 2 months premature. Was meant to be born in September and was born in July instead.
10. I want to do a course in Events Management as i’m obsessed with concerts and think that would be the best career path I should go down, who knows though!
11. Winter is definitely my favourite season, as I love getting together at Christmas with my loved ones.
11 Questions that Jade asked |
Q 1. How long have I been blogging?
A. I’ve been blogging since 2013! I used blogspot, and blogged on and off until this year I decided I wanted to pretty much take it on full time and quit blogspot and went and started hosting on my own through Kualo, which I’d definitely recommend if you want to jump ship from blogspot or wordpress.com. It’s difficult, but glad I took that leap!
Q 2. If you could travel to any place in the world, where would you go?
A. I’d love to go back to Canada. It’s absolutely beautiful over there, and I also have family over there that I don’t get to see a lot.
Q 3. Tell me your favourite joke!
A. Honestly not much of a joker but my boyfriend told me this last night and it’s the worst joke EVER, but made me laugh lots.
Knock Knock, ‘Who’s There’, Sheep, ‘Sheep Who?’ ( Say ‘Sheep who’ fast and you’ll get the just of it, haha)
Q 4. Do you have any pets, if not, what’s your favourite animal and why?
A. I do, Spencer who I mentioned above. So I’ll mention my favourite animal, which is a penguin. I’m just obsessed with them, and think they are the coolest little guys ever!
Q 5. What is your dream job?
A. I would love to either work in Events Management, as love planning! Or do something that involves makeup, as I spend most my money on it, and love coming up with new looks.
Q 6. What is your best feature?
A. I love my legs and bum. I have quite thick thighs and a big bum, which I like, as don’t have much boobage, so makes up for it, haha!
Q 7. Do you take part in any Twitter chats, if so, which ones?
A. I do, I take part in @GRLPOWRCHAT and @BlOGGERHUB – I need more though, so leave any suggestions below!
Q 8. What are you most talented at?
A. I think the only thing I put 100% in are my blog and makeup, so I’ll say that!
Q 9. What will be your new year’s resolution(s) for 2017?
A. I’ve honestly not thought that far ahead yet, but will be putting up a blog in December about them!
Q 10.What are you dressing up as for Halloween!?
A. I don’t have a clue, and it’s stressing me out! Me and Colin (my boyfriend) usually dress up as a couple, last year we went as Minnie and Micky!
Q 11. What is your favourite quote?
A. ‘Kill them with kindness’
Who I’m nominating?
11 Questions for your to Answer|
- Have you met anyone famous? If so, who?
- What made you start blogging?
- If you could live anywhere else in the world where would it be, and why?
- What are your most used apps for blogging/planning/photography?
- What one make up brand could you not live without?
- What’s your favourite things to do in the colder months?
- What one youtuber/blogger inspires you?
- What favourite food/drink can you not go without at Christmas time?
- What did you want to be when you were younger? and has it changed?
- Tips and advice for going to blogger events? If not, what one would you love to go to?
- What’s one thing you can’t live without?