Every year I make New Year Resolutions or goals, so I thought I’d tell you if I stuck to my 2016 goals and tell you my 2017 ones! I love reading these to see what people plan, and what they’ve achieved so I can’t wait to share with you all. Enjoy!
My 2016 Resolutions.
- Go on holiday with my boyfriend : Unfortunately I never got to!
- Find our first place to live together : Yes! We moved in together on the 6th of July!
- Have 1000 followers on my blog : No. Was maybe being a bit optimistic, but I’ve smashed a target I didn’t think I’d get!
- Go to Harry Potter World : Another big fat no.
- Start a Youtube channel : Yes! I put up my first video last week! Click here.
- Go to College : I unfortunately haven’t done that this year!
- See Demi Lovato live : Nope! Didn’t get to see my Queen live *cries*
- Be Happy : 2016 was full of ups and downs, but I am definitely happy with my life right now!
Okay, So I didn’t do so well with my 2016 goals. Let’s hope I actually achieve some of my 2017 I’ve set myself!
- Go to my first ever blog awards
- Be nominated for an award.. maybe even win it? (A girl can dream)
- Hit 500 subscribers on my Youtube
- Hit 1000 followers on Bloglovin’
- Go away on holiday
- Get that flat stomach I’ve always dreamed of
- Do a open university course
- Live a healthier lifestyle
These might be a little more realistic for me. I just need to get out there, and achieve my goals as they won’t happen with me sitting being cosy in my pyjamas will they? I really hope I can write a blog in a year telling everyone that I’ve achieved every single one! What are your goals or resolutions for this year? Let me know in the comments below!